The New Year offers the opportunity for new beginnings; changes to the way we do things. The beginning of 2019 is the opportunity to start over, to do better and to be better. As I reflect on 2018 and determine the changes I would like to make in 2019, I realize the list is small.
Changes I will be making this New Year:
- Write more consistently – both here and on the other projects I am involved with. I plan to participate in some challenges and I will be sharing some of that progress on here as I go.
- Do something every day to move me closer to my goal of financial independence. It could be paying off debt, looking for income opportunities, or looking at investment possibilities. More to come on that.
- Do something every day for myself. This could be taking a bath, meditating, eating better, or just spending time doing something I love. I will share.
- Read! Over the past year, I have not dedicated nearly enough time to my passion of reading. That will change this year. I will be posting here on the progress.
- Build relationships. This will be about spending more time with people. We spend so much time caught up on our various devices and we neglect the very people we are trying to connect with. This year I will be focusing on spending more face to face time with the people I love, and building new friendships throughout the year as well. You will hear more about these adventures too.
I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! Make 2019 the most epic year yet.
Do you have a list of New Year’s Resolutions? What changes and strategies do you have planned for the year? Share with us in the comments below!